-
marked 1526,
Eselsbrunnen (“****’s Fountain”) (see also below)
Castle Steinkallenfels ruin –
mentioned in 1158, in 1682/1684
blown up,
remnants of the three...
-
Imperial estate. ****ing this
interpretation would be the
Lords of
Stein (
Steinkallenfels), who
exercised jurisdiction as
Imperial ministeriales at the high...
- Drulingen; The
lordship of Diemeringen; The
lordship of ****willer of the
Steinkallenfels family;
Several communes from the
Palatinate In 1795 the
region of...
- fief to the
Dalheim family (1588), who were soon
succeeded by the
Steinkallenfels family:
senior officials of the
palatine counts.
These Protestant lords...
-
rights and
landholds at the
village from the
knight Sir
Friedrich of
Steinkallenfels.
Mentioned in 1334 was a
forest with the name
Schwartzerdyn that was...
- such as the
Counts of Sponheim, the
Raugraves and the
Knights of
Steinkallenfels.
Administration was led by an
archiepiscopal Schultheiß, who by 1269...
- but in 1680, this, too, was
ceded to the
Lords of
Steinkallenfels. In 1778, the
Steinkallenfels sideline died out, and
Sankt Julian was
taken back by...
- 561
Rhenish guilders in rent and
other levies.
After the
House of
Steinkallenfels died out in 1778, its
share of the
lordship went to the
Lords of Hunolstein...
- Limbach, too, had to pay the
Zollhafer (“toll oats”) to the
Lords of
Steinkallenfels whenever farmers from
Limbach wanted to sell
their wares at Kirn market...
-
power over both low and high jurisdiction. Soon, however, the
Lords of
Steinkallenfels and
Wartenstein somehow managed to take over. Thereafter, the village...