- East
choir and
Chapel of the Holy
Tunic Coat of arms of
Johann Hugo von
Orsbeck, from 1676 to 1711
Archbishop of
Trier The
interior measures 112.5 by 41...
-
Johann Hugo von
Orsbeck (1634–1711) was the Archbishop-Elector of
Trier from 1675 to 1711.
Johann Hugo von
Orsbeck was born in
Weilerswist on
January 30...
- Leyen-Hohengeroldseck † (7 Feb 1652
Succeeded – 1 Jun 1676 Died)
Johann Hugo von
Orsbeck † (1 Jun 1676
Succeeded – 6 Jan 1711 Died) Karl
Joseph Ignaz Herzog von...
- 1623–1652 Karl
Kaspar von der Leyen-Hohengeroldseck 1652–1676
Johann Hugo von
Orsbeck 1676–1711
Charles Joseph of
Lorraine 1711–1715
Franz Ludwig of Palatinate-Neuburg...
- 1693.
While bishop, he was the prin****l
consecrator of:
Johann Hugo von
Orsbeck,
Titular Archbishop of
Larissa in
Thessalia and
Coadjutor Archbishop of...
- niches, 1710, endower's coat of arms from
Archbishop Johann VIII Hugo von
Orsbeck;
wayside cross, 18th
century Herrenstraße 24 – three-floor timber-frame...
-
improved by his
successors Karl
Kaspar von der
Leyen and
Johann Hugo von
Orsbeck. In 1632, it was
occupied by the
French and in 1637 by
Imperial troops...
-
declining health, he had
already named his successor, his
nephew John Hugo of
Orsbeck, by 1672. He died on 1 June 1676 in
Schloss Philippsburg below the Ehrenbreitstein...
-
Sebastiani (1640–1701),
commissioned by Prince-Elector
Johann Hugo von
Orsbeck (1634–1711),
erected a
fortress gatehouse between 1690 and 1692. This gatehouse...
- –
Gaspar ****el,
Dutch statesman (d. 1688)
January 30 –
Johann Hugo von
Orsbeck, Archbishop-Elector of
Trier (d. 1711)
February 2 –
Alfonso IV d'Este,...