-
originally named Prospect House), was
built by John
Liebenrood in the late 18th century. John
Engelberts Liebenrood (1754-1821) was born in
Germany in 1754. His...
-
Fitzhardinge Han****
Liebenrood (14
September 1885 – 11 May 1969) was an
English first-class
cricketer and
British Army officer.
Liebenrood was born at Eltham...
-
Belmont Abbey outside Hereford A
plaque at the
English Martyrs Church in
Liebenrood Road,
Reading commemorates him.
There is a
panel painting of him in the...
-
Honorary titles Preceded by
Nicholas Matthews High
Sheriff of
Berkshire 1805 Succeeded by John
Englebert Liebenrood...
- In 2007, the
marathon p****es down
Liebenrood Road....
- : 110 In 1892, the
first Boys' Camp was
started in
Littlehampton by
Major Liebenrood, a
veteran from the Anglo-Zulu War. The
following year, the
Caravan Mission...
- John-George
Liebenrood, Bartholomew-Christopher
Lutyens and
Others Act 1739 13 Geo. 2. c. 1 Pr. 20
December 1739 An Act for
naturalizing John
Georg Liebenrood, Bartholomew...
- Out.
Accessed 20
August 2017.
Review of 'Central Line Series' by Mark
Liebenrood "Love at
first sight" The Guardian, 31
August 2007.
Accessed 10 November...
- 1805: Sir
Morris Ximenes, of Bear
Place 1
February 1806: John
Englebert Liebenrood, of
Tilehurst 4
February 1807:
William Blane, of
Wingfield Park 11 February...
- in London". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077.
Retrieved 3
February 2025.
Liebenrood, Mark (1
April 2021). "New
Activist Museums".
Mapping Museums Lab. Retrieved...