-
Elsyng Palace (variously also Elsynge, Elsing, Elsings) was a
Tudor palace on the site of what are now the
grounds of
Forty Hall in Enfield,
north London...
-
oldest running industrial building.
Forty Hall, on the site of the
Tudor Elsyng Palace, is in the north, with
Enfield Chase, the
former royal hunting ground...
- to the
Royal Palace of Hatfield,
Hertfordshire (May to
September 1532),
Elsyng Palace,
Enfield (September 1532 to
February 1533),
Ampthill Castle, Bedfordshire...
-
Borough of Enfield.
Within the
grounds is the site of the
former Tudor Elsyng Palace.
Forty Hall is
located in the
north of the
London Borough of Enfield...
-
Henry Elsynge (c.1606 – 30
September 1656) was an
English administrator, who
acted as
clerk of the
House of Commons, and
wrote on
parliamentary procedure...
- Arms of Ros: Gules,
three water bougets argent Born c. 1455 Died 23
October 1508
Elsyng Palace Father Thomas Ros, 9th
Baron Ros
Mother Philippa Tiptoft...
-
excavation Richard Parker,
later in the tent
Lorena Hitchens)
Ruins of the
Tudor Elsyng Palace in the
grounds of
Forty Hall
manor house in Enfield,
North London...
- On
Ascension day 1516 Margaret, queen-dowager of
Scotland visited him at
Elsyng Palace, near Enfield, in Middle****, a
house he had
inherited from his brother-in-law...
- 1603 –
Ralph Ewens 1611 –
William Pinches 1612 – John
Wright 1639 –
Henry Elsyng 1649 –
Henry Scobell 1658 – John
Smythe 1659 – John
Phelips 1659 – Thomas...
- St. Mary-without-Bishopsgate,
which specialised in
maternity care; St.
Elsyng Spital,
which specialised in the
homeless blind; and St. Mary Bethlehem...