-
included the
Norwich churches of St Julian, All
Saints Timberhill, St
Edward Conisford and St
Catherine Newgate, all now lost
apart from St Julian's. The churches...
-
founded 1226 by John de
Hastingford in a
house in
Ciningsford (modern
Conisford);
dissolved 1538
Norwich Pied
Friars Pied
Friars founded before 1290;...
-
existed inside the city
boundary from 1404 to 1835, the
other wards being Conisford, Mancroft, and Wymer. In 1832,
electoral reforms ended the
official use...
- 1800;
Petition advocating the
building of a
bridge across the
Wensum near
Conisford Gates 1776.
Notice of the
names of
members of the
committee to consider...
- Maud his wife of a
messuage there. Sir John
owned a
house in
Norwich in
Conisford Lane, now King Street. Thomas, who
would have
known the house, was possibly...
-
Lower School the
houses are
named after the
historic gates of Norwich:
Conisford,
Heigham and Magdalen. In the
Senior School the
houses are
named after...
-
Wendling son of
William de
Wendling gave them the
church of St
Clement of
Conisford, in
Norwich with
several houses near to it, and a key or
stathe which...
-
founded 1226 by John de
Hastingford in a
house in
Ciningsford (modern
Conisford);
dissolved 1538 52°37′45″N 1°17′58″E / 52.6292079°N 1.2994766°E /...
- 1735 1737 John
Spurrell Sheriff 1728,
mayor 1737,
alderman of
South Conisford Ward for
nearly 40
years 1759
Nockold Tompson Brewer 1774
James Crowe...
- 1679–1681;
alderman for the
Berstreet ward, 1683–1688;
alderman for the
North Conisford ward,
November 1688 – 1706;
sheriff of
Norwich 1682; and
Mayor of Norwich...